SOS Need Saving?
We can help tune your system to give you the benefits you were promised.
Over the years, we have been approached (primarily through recommendations) by companies asking for assistance to help resolve issues with “unsuccessful implementations” or NAV improvement projects, where the projects have not delivered as per expectation. As long as we have been able to get access to the code (90% of cases), we have been able to help these companies out. These companies are now our long-term customers and happy to recommend us to other companies. Our usual approach would be to:
- Have a frank discussion about the problems
- Undertake a thorough review of the system and the original requirements
- Document the review, giving a frank report of the findings
- Prepare a corrective action plan and a budget
- Agree deliverables, timings and success factors
Where we believed that it would be better to pursue a resolution with the existing partner, this is the approach that we have recommended.