Purchasing - includes Purchase Quotes, Blanket Purchase Orders (Vendor Schedules), and Purchase Order Processes.
- Ability to select the alternative address against a Vendor
- Manage Purchase lines for Inventory, G/L Account & Fixed Asset
- Item Tracking – Lot/Serial Control
- Item Charges to log Freight, Duty etc.
- Purchase line pricing and discounts
- Purchase Invoice discounts
- Manage partial receipts
- Receive and Invoice separately
- Create prepayment invoices for the order
- Purchase Quotes
- Purchase Blanket orders
- Drop Shipments
- Purchase Order Approvals
- Purchase Return Order Management
- Purchasing is fully integrated with MRP & Supply Planning
An essential aspect during the implementation of Purchasing and Sales is the customer facing documents. When these documents are overlooked they immediately become critical post Go-Live. This emphasises the importance of the business Conference Room Pilot which is a cornerstone of our implementation philosophy.