Sales Management – includes Sales Quotes, Blanket Sales Orders (Customer schedules), and Sales Order processes.
Use the Sales Order Management module to:
- Select the appropriate Alternative Ship-To address against a Customer
- Manage Sales lines for Inventory, G/L Accounts, Fixed Assets
- Item Tracking – Lot/Serial Control
- Item Charges to log freight, duty, restocking etc.
- Sales Line pricing and discounts
- Sales Invoice discounts
- Shipping Agents and Services to define shipping details (eg DHL – Overnight service)
- Manage partial shipments
- Ship and Invoice separately
- Create prepayment invoices for the sales order.
- Sales Quotes
- Sales Blanket Orders (Customer Schedule)
- Drop Shipments
- Order Promising - Available to Promise (ATP) & Capable to Promise (CTP)
- Sales Order Approvals
- Sales Return management
Alternatively, sales can be managed directly from a Sales Invoice, negating the concept of shipping. Quantity available is not affected by a Sales Invoice until the invoice is posted.
Many companies now receive their customers sales order detail via EDI. Probitas is very experienced at implementing EDI messaging across many industries.